Friday, September 14, 2007

I Got an Award!

Mama Pajama has shared the "You Make Me Smile Award" with me! Bridget over at And Miles To Go... created this award for those in the blogger world who make us smile. Both Bridget and Mama Pajama make me smile daily, and I feel honored to share in this with them!! It makes you feel wonderful to know that others read your blog, and that your words might make them smile! So, the fun part is passing the award on...

This award goes to...
1. Becca - She always leaves the sweetest comments on my blog that surely make me smile. I am always sure to find something on her blog that brings a smile to my face when I visit (at least once per day)!
2. Nicole - Another mom who makes me smile daily! Her children are older, and I enjoy reading about her experiences.
3. Renee - Her comments are always sweet, and her blog is wonderful! Another that makes me smile daily!

Congratulations ladies!! Take your award and pass it on to at least 3 others!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Alison, Thank you so much for your kind words and this award; I'm truly honored!!

Congratulations on winning your award too!

BeccA's Buzz said...

OMG!!! I didn't even know about this one! I feel like a bad person now, you honored me with this and I just let it slip right by me! I think I'm going crazy here!

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage