Sunday, September 23, 2007

Exercise Class

I'm still attending exercise class every week, though I had to miss one Thursday and one Tuesday due to other classes I have to attend within our district. We finished up our first four-week cycle on Thursday. I am beginning to tell a difference in the way my clothes fit, but I can tell more in my face and fingers (I can always see a change there first for some reason). The biggest changes I've noticed is that 1. my back does not hurt like it used to every morning (it has never been the same since the two epidurals I had with Drew and Mikayla), and 2. I have lots more energy. I'm still not drinking as much water as I should, and I could make healthier choices with meals so I will keep those as my goals. Each week I am able to do a little more, so I know I'm on the right track, but I still have a long way to go. We start the second four-week cycle on Tuesday, and I am excited!!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Yeah! good for you!!! As you know I know how tough it is. I started taking step class at my local gym- when I started I just kept my step on the floor while every one else had one or two steps under theirs.
But I stuck with it and use 1 step now and make it through the whole class.
Keep up the good work!!!

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage