Friday, September 28, 2007

Appetizer: How are you today?
I am fantastic! I always love Fridays - but our weekends tend to get a little busy with activities. This weekend we have a soccer game and Mikayla is dancing so...
Soup: Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis.
This is a hard one because I don't watch much TV. I very seldom miss an episode of Big Brother when it is on. I like Survivor also, and I also watch CSI Miami pretty regularly.
Salad: What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced?
A bad thunderstorm where a tornado warning was issued. We didn't see a tornado (thank goodness), but usually just a warning is enough to get me anxious! My family (mom, dad, sister, brother) lived in Myrtle Beach when Hurricane Hugo hit, but we didn't stay through it.
Main Course: If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be?
France
Dessert: What do you usually wear to sleep?
My pajamas

4 comments:

Minkydo said...

France sounds wonderful. I almost picked that as well.

Sandee said...

I don't ever want to be near a tornado. That and hurricanes scare me to death. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

Theresa said...

I picked the south of France- and agree with your Friday sentiment.
Luckily I was never in too severe of weather.
Have a great weekend-enjoy all the activities that our on your kids plates.

Renee said...

Great feast! France sounds wonderful. Hope you are having a great weekend with your family.

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage