Okay guys here it is - my first Monday Madness.
1. Are there any weird "food rules" you have? Feel free to list as many as you like. I don't know if these would be considered "rules", but nonetheless here are mine: Me (and my children, and even Craig now) only eat pancakes and waffles with peanut butter and syrup. We put dip/ketchup on many, many things we eat. We even go as far to put mayonnaise in our pork and beans (when we eat them), and Craig even eats mayonnaise in his green beans.
2. When you were growing up, what ONE thing did your parents always remind you of, when it came to meal time (or cooking)? Clean your plate before leaving the table
3. Is there anyone you know whose food you won't eat (for one reason or another)? I can't think of anyone by name, but I am pretty picky when it comes to my food so...
4. Is there anything you "specialize" in cooking, that people actually ask for? I'd have to say my meatloaf and potato salad, or baked tilapia.
5. When you were growing up, what one meal do you remember as being your favorite? my mom's homemade pizza