Saturday, July 28, 2007

Career Meme

I am loving memes - it's a fun, neat way to learn about others! Thanks to The Gal Herself for tagging me!

Here is how to play:If you had the opportunity to do a 1-year internship in a company or field completely unrelated to your current career or specialty, what would be your top 5 choices?

1) Photographer: I love taking pictures! My favorite pictures to take are those of my children or other people (especially outside), but I also enjoy nature shots. I'd love to learn all I could to increase the quality of my photos.

2) Web Page Designer: With this blog and my classroom web page that I created I think I have a pretty good background in this area, but I need extensive training using html codes. Neither of these projects have required me to be proficient in that area. I think of the possibilities if I knew code...

3) Lawyer: I've known since I was in first grade I wanted to be a teacher. My parents always thought I would make a good lawyer (I can't imagine why?? - LOL). The money lawyers make (in comparison to teachers) was tempting, but the 8 years (at least) of schooling past high school was not. If one year of interning was all I needed, I might could swing it.

4) Interior Designer: I have always thought this would be a fun career, and perhaps with a year of interning I might have the artistic ability/fashion sense to actually be good at it.

5) Scrapbooking Consultant: You know, the people that get people to book parties from them and demonstrate and sell products. I'd always be meeting new people, and it might give me some time to catch up on some much needed scrapping of my own!

So now here's the moment you have been waiting for … I'm tagging:


Let me know if you respond ...

2 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

Glad to see you want to be a lawyer, too. Want to share office space?

Alison said...

That would be fun - we could be partners! LOL

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage