Saturday, June 24, 2006

Early Birthday Present!


Craig surprised me this morning by telling me that we were going to look at digital cameras. I had told him that I would like to have a new digital camera for my birthday. I had also told him that I would like to have it in time for Drew's birthday party. My digital camera still works, but it is technologically outdated since we got it when digital cameras were first introduced. I have a hard time taking pictures of good quality because it doesn't have an image stabilizer, and the pictures are blurry whenever the subject of the photo is moving (ie baseball game, dance recital). To take quality photos of these events I was still having to use my film camera. This camera had 2.0 mps and only a 2x digital zoom.

My new camera has a 12x optical zoom, plus a digital zoom if needed. It has 5.0 mps, an image stabilizer, and many photo modes to choose from including sports mode to use when the subject is moving. It also has the ability to record video. I have been so excited reading about all of the neat features! It is just what we needed since our kids are becoming involved in sports activities. Craig has always called me "photo queen" because I always have a camera in my hand. I feel like a "photo queen" when I am taking pictures with this camera!

Happy "early" birthday to me! Thank you Craig, Drew, and Mikayla for my wonderful birthday present!

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage