Tuesday, August 26, 2008

From the Lazy Hazy days of Summer to the Busy Busy Days of School

I wanted to apologize for the lack of posts lately! I always seem to forget how busy the beginning of each school year gets. I have so much to post about and so little time. I thought I would at least post a list of things to look for - coming soon...
(Nana, I haven't forgotten about sending you pictures either - I will try to get that tomorrow).)
  • Playing Teacher
  • We Love School
  • Soccer
  • Dance
  • Mommy's New Title
  • Mikayla's Birthday
  • Mikayla's Party
  • And More...

I hope to have a chance tomorrow night to get some of these posted. Mikayla's birthday is Thursday so I want Thursday's post to be all about that! I will try my best to do better and at least get in a few posts each week...

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage