Friday, August 08, 2008

Friday's Feast!

Appetizer: When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed?
I just had my hair trimmed (and highlighted) on Monday to get ready for a new school year and our Instructional Fair (where I will be presenting this year's Teacher of the Year awards).

Soup: Name one thing you miss about being a child.
I have to pick just one - times have changed so much since then even though I'm only 28. I guess the one thing I miss the most is the slow, laid back, (and safe) lifestyle. It didn't seem that we were always so rushed back then, and I surely felt safe playing outside with my brother while my parents were inside cooking dinner. I am trying very hard to let my children experience the things that I was able to experience in the "good ole days". I do not, however, allow my children to play outside without me or my husband outside with them.

Salad:Pick one: butter, margarine, olive oil.
I am not real picky about this, but olive oil is better for me.

Main Course: If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why?
I took 2 years of french in high school, and I still remember a little of what I learned - not enough to carry on a conversation though. I love french, but if I had to choose now I would choose to learn Spanish because that would help me in my classroom.

Dessert: Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be…
the mommy of 3.

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage