Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Funny Kids


Drew and Mikayla keep us laughing all the time with the funny things they say! Mikayla got a little nervous while we were on our way to the mountains. She wasn't the only one - I'm not too fond of those sharp curves either! Drew took her picture in the van. She kept saying "I wanna go back to Mimi and Poppi's house". At one point she said "I gotta go potty, we hafta go back to Mimi and Poppi's". We were in Cherokee at that point so we stopped for a potty break there. One time she asked "are we gonna fall off the mountain mommy?" to which I replied "no" with an "I hope not" under my breath. It was a great time to remind her (and myself) that God is always in control. When we are scared/afraid we should pray and turn it all over to Him! It helped bring peace to me, and I was able to ease the grip I had on the handle in the van!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family. I enjoyed looking at your family vacation photos!

Barb said...

Haahahaa! Don't feel bad. Last year when I was driving up a HUGE mountain on very steep and curving road.. Hubby was afraid we were going to fall off too!

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage