Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday Feast #157

Appetizer: Say there’s a book written about your life. Who would you want to narrate the audio version? I'll say my sister. She and I are really close, and we are a lot alike! She would do a terrific job!

Soup: Take the letters from your favorite kind of nut and write a sentence. (Example: Perhaps every avenue needs understanding today.) Can anyone see his exciting win?

Salad: If you could go back in time and spend one week in another decade, which decade would you choose? 80's - I was only a kid. I love skating rinks, black Trans Ams, big hair, and parachute pants. Okay so I really don't love all those things, but that's how the song goes isn't it??

Main Course: Name a song that brings back memories for you. HaHa - see above! (You are not going to believe this, but I had not read this question when I answered the salad.)

Dessert: Do you prefer to wash your hands in cold water or warm water? I prefer warm water - to get the germs off better. I often just use cold because I don't have time (don't want to wait) for the water to get warm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Feast! Thanks so much for visiting mine.

Anonymous said...

Funny feast. I have that song stuck in my head now...

Tawnya Shields said...

Delicious Feast!
I am a child of the 80's. That was a great time! Good nut answer too. :o)

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage