Friday, January 05, 2007

Happy New Year 2007! (albeit a little late)

Drew and Mikayla watch t.v. waiting for the ball to drop!
Happy New Year - just after 12 am!

Happy New Year! We hope that 2007 brings many blessings for all! I'm sorry for the delay, but you've seen the updates! You know by now (if you've been following my blog) that Christmas is always such a busy time for our family! But now here we are...I'm finally caught up with my blogging it seems!

Our New Years Eve tradition is to have snacks at home and watch the ball drop as a family! After church on Sunday morning, we went to Mimi and Poppi's house for Sunday dinner. Then we came home to get a Sunday nap. We all slept a long time which was good since we were going to be up late. After we got up, we went and ate supper at the Waffle House - that's one of Drew and Mikayla's favorite places to eat! Then we came home to relax, play, watch t.v. and wait for 2007. It was a lot of fun watching them jump around yelling Happy New Year - I wish I had gotten pictures of that! We had a lot of fun together as a family! That's how we want to spend our new year as well!

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage