Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Christmas (the last Christmas post for 2006)

After leaving Greenwood we went back over to my mom and dad's house to spend the afternoon/evening with my mom's side of the family. They had already eaten dinner as well so everyone just nibbled really for supper...we were all still so full from dinner to eat much! All the cousins enjoyed playing together and then they opened gifts. We do the same thing on my mom's side of the family that we do on dad's...save gift giving for children and Grandma Nell (my mom's mom). It was a special time being with family as Christmas winded down.


As soon as we got there Mikayla and Drew went straight to their Poppi...Mimi was taking a nap. Mikayla is playing with Jennie - she likes to aggravate!

My cousin's daughter Samantha, my aunt Laura, and her daughter, Julie have a girls only discussion.

My cousins Carmen and Eric relax on the couch while they wait to open gifts.

My Grandma Nell and Aunt Leslie doing what they do whenever they get together - play SCRABBLE!

Drew holds up part of an outfit that he received. He LOVES the movie Cars!

Samantha LOVES Mikayla, and she is so good with her. She has a little brother so she gets lots of practice!

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage