Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Happy Father's Day

Drew and Mikayla couldn't wait for Sunday to give Craig his Father's Day gift, so instead they gave it to him Saturday night! This year's gift wasn't nearly as extravagant as the new grill he received last year, but we hope it was just as meaningful! Besides, with the recent purchase of a new truck, I couldn't think of anything else he needed/wanted! I didn't get pictures of Craig opening his cards (I should have), but included in his cards was a gift certificate for golf (hopefully I'll get some pictures of him using it)! We got my dad the same thing. Drew was so excited about these - he told both Daddy and Poppi that now they could take him to play golf! After last week's golf camp, he can't seem to get enough! Happy Father's Day to the two best father's in the world!

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage