Friday, November 28, 2008

Such Wonderful Friends!!

I have the best friends a girl could ask for!! 13 of my friends and I got together at Copper River Grill, one of my favorite restaurants, after school on Monday "just because". I have never really been one to take the time to do things like this, and apparently neither have my friends. I am in my eighth year of teaching and the kindergarten teachers have never gotten together outside of school. Don't get me wrong, I have gotten together with friends from school before - a group of us usually go out in August to celebrate our birthdays, just never with ALL my kindergarten friends. We had the best time talking, laughing, and eating. We have decided that we need to do this once every month. I had been looking forward to this get together all weekend, and it was funny hearing many of my friends saying the same thing at school on Monday. Then on Tuesday, our grade rep said everyone she saw just looked "peppier" so I think a tradition has been started for sure. I can't wait!! Thank you to my sweet, wonderful, thoughtful friends for all you do for me each and every day!! I couldn't ask for a better group of people to work with!!

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage