Sunday, November 09, 2008

Another Fall Festival

On Wednesday, October 29, Drew Mikayla and I were invited to the Fall Festival held at my Grandmother's church. Her church is a lot like ours - small with an older population. My friend Carol and her daughter Brooke had planned to join us, but ended up not being able to. Poppi and Jennie decided to join us instead. Drew and Mikayla had fun playing games, "trunk-or-treating", and playing on the inflatables. All of us enjoyed some hot dogs and the music provided by different gospel groups. We had so much fun - thank you Grandma Nell for inviting us!!

Drew and Mikayla pose with my Grandma Nell - their Great Grandma Nell. This is my mom's mom - I'm not sure how happy she will be with this picture...

Drew and Mikayla enjoyed playing all of the games. They even went through and played them again, but just for the fun of it, not for the prize/candy.

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage