Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Okay, so this will be my last post about Halloween for this year. We have been so busy, it took me awhile to get them all completed.

My friends Nanda, Tracie, Roxanne, and Barbara invited Drew, Mikayla, and I to their church for their annual Fall Festival on Friday night. The kids and I went last year after they asked us to, and Drew and Mikayla couldn't wait to go back this year! We always have the most fun when we all get together. Of course, Mikayla had a ball with Bre and Emily and Miss Katelyn, not to mention Jacob and Austin. Drew also had a lot of fun with Bryson and Dawson, and Jacob, and Austin, and Philip! There is always so much to do, and I enjoyed talking to my friends over our dinner of hot dogs, slaw, baked beans, chips, and dessert.

Drew and Bryson ride the "hayride" after "trunk-or-treating" a little bit.

Mikayla and Breanna "truck-or-treat". Mikayla wasn't real sure about this skeleton.

Drew comes down the slide on one of the inflatables. This is the same inflatable that Drew scared me to death in right before we left...story to come later.
Emily, Mikayla, and Breanna ride the "hayride" with my friend Loretta. We all love "Retta" - she is a mess!

Mikayla and Breanna participate in the cake walk...
so does Drew. He won when it was supposed to be the adults' turn. Imagine that! Of course Barbara kept saying "Alison, don't you say anything to that boy".

After we left the church, we went trick-or-treating at Mimi and Poppi's house, where Drew and Mikayla scared their Poppi.

Then we headed across the street to Grandma's house so Drew and Mikayla could trick-or-treat there. This is actually their Great-Grandma (my dad's mom) and they love going over to Grandma's house anytime!

Boy, we sure have been busy, but I wouldn't trade it for the world! Did I mention I love this time of year, and all of the fun things I get to do with my angels??

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage