Monday, April 07, 2008

Give Me Five Monday # 21 (I'm Bacccckkk)

The 'Give Me Five' Monday meme is designed to share fun information with each other in a simple short list! Here's how it works. Each week, BeccA will put out a random topic from her list of topics and you share 5 answers of your choice on the given topic and link back to BeccA's Buzz! You can add photos, links or stories or just a simple list of your own of 5 things that relate to the topic as it pertains to you and your life experiences. It doesn't have to be in any order of importance unless otherwise specified.
Well folks, it has definitely been awhile since I've participated in any of my favorite memes, but I hope to be back starting this week! I've always enjoyed these, but Becca couldn't have picked a better topic for me this week!! This week's topic is Top Five Candies and I'm in!!!
1. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - My number one matches Becca's!! I have loved these my whole entire life! There is just something about the combination of chocolate and peanut butter.
2. Peanut Butter Eggs, Hearts, Pumpkins, Ect. - This is an extension of my number one really, but at different holidays throughout the year they introduce these, and the peanut butter seems creamier. Makes them all the better to me!!
3. Snickers Candy Bar - Noticing a pattern here are you? Yep, you guessed it - more chocolate with peanuts this time!
4. Peanut M&M's/Peanut Butter M&M's - Keeping with the theme - well at least I'm consistent! My favorite thing with Peanut M&M's is trying to bite off the chocolate covering while keeping the peanut whole. I know I'm strange!
5. Nerds - I don't eat these often, but I do love them. I love how all that fruity, crunchy, flavor is packed into that little "nerd"!
Great topic this week Becca, and boy does it feel good to be back!! Wooohooooo

1 comment:

Misty DawnS said...

Great to see you!
I had Nerds on my list too! Love those things!

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage