Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday Fun

Well, last Friday, daddy called after he got off work to see what we were doing for supper. When I told him we were thinking about the fish camp, I asked if he wanted to go. He say "nahh I'll get a five dollar pizza and let Drew and Mikayla come spend the night with me". My daddy is sooooo sweet!!! He is such an awesome Poppi, and he does everything he can for my kiddos!! I didn't tell the kids and instead let him tell them. Drew was listening on one phone and Mikayla was on the other. Even though I didn't have a phone to my ear, I knew the exact moment daddy asked them about spending the night with him. Drew started screaming "yeaaaahhhhh!!" "we are goin' to spend the night with Poppi, we are going to spend the night with Poppi!!". Afterwards, he told Poppi he had to go so he could pack his bags. Mikayla started screaming too. She said "I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm going to spend the night with my Poppi!!". So, after getting their bags packed, Craig and I took them over there and he and I went to Outback for dinner. We had a nice time enjoying dinner without the babies, but honestly we wouldn't know what to do without them. They are with us always - if they can't go we usually don't go!!
Drew pulled his seventh tooth Friday night at Mimi and Poppi's house. We weren't sure if the Tooth Fairy would visit over there but she did. He received five more dollars from the Fairy and he couldn't wait to tell us all about it!! I can't believe he's already lost 7 teeth. Pretty soon, he won't have any baby teeth left!

This Friday, has been no less busy as we are preparing for our day tomorrow. Mikayla had a two hour dance class to practice for her first competition of the year tomorrow. Drew's first baseball game is also tomorrow. Unfortunately they are at the same time so I won't be able to see Drew's game. I'm heartbroken about this, but I know he will tell me all about it. Also, Poppi is going to watch him play so I'm sure I'll get the play by play!

Good Luck Drew and Mikayla - We know you will both do well tomorrow! Mommy is proud of you no matter what!!! Look for updates soon!

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage