Saturday, April 12, 2008

Friday Feast!

Well, the chef is taking a week off at Friday's Feast. But, I decided this would be the week I got back to my memes so I decided to go back and pick up one I missed. Enjoy!

Appetizer: What does the color dark green make you think of?
Craig's old bedroom
Soup: How many cousins do you have?
Are we talking first cousins, second cousins, all of them - whoa I might be counting awhile! 38 (I hope I'm not forgetting anybody)
Salad: On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how honest are you?
9 - I'd love to say 10 here, and all in all I am very honest. There are times though when little white lies are necessary.
Main Course: Name something that is truly free.
An afternoon at the park
Dessert: Using the letters in the word SPRING, write a sentence.
See Polly run in new grass.

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage