Wednesday, December 05, 2007

First Letter of Your Name Meme

My friend Holly at Mama Pajama tagged me for this meme. It seems pretty neat, but may be a little hard for me. You are to use the first letter of your name to answer the questions. They have to be real answers though, nothing made up and you can't use your own name as an answer. Since my name is Alison all my answers have to start with an "A" (the hard part for me).
Famous Singer: Alan Jackson
Four Letter Word: Away
Street: Alamo St.
Color: Auburn
Gifts/Presents: anklet
Vehicles: Accord
Things In A Souvenir Shop: Ashtray (not a great example - I'm not even a smoker nor do I condone it but I couldn't think of anything else for "A".
Boy Name: Aidan
Girl Name: Alyssa
Movie Title: An American Tale
Drink: Ale
Occupation: Artist
Celebrity: Alicia Silverstone
Magazine: Allure
U.S. City: Atlanta
Pro Sports: Astros
Fruit: Apple
Reason For Being Late For Work: Automobile Accident
Something You Throw Away: anything broken
Something You Shout: Alright!
Okay, so that wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.
I'm going to tag Bridget, Nicole, Theresa, Renee and Jennie to participate.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Alison, you're so funny with your smoking disclaimer. :). Thanks for playing along! Also, thanks for using my new domain name!
www.mamapj.com

Renee said...

Great meme! Thanks for tagging me. I'll get to it soon...I promise...just have to peruse the dictionary for some "R" words- LOL!

Misty DawnS said...

Great answers! This meme is so much fun!

Anonymous said...

I tagged you for a super easy meme. It will only take about 1 minute! LOL
www.mamapj.com

Renee said...

Just popping by to wish you all a Merry Christmas!

Melanie said...

Hi Allison,

Hope you guys are well! Just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas! I know you are loving your break, too :)

Melanie

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage