Sunday, December 02, 2007

Awards, Awards, Awards

I am fortunate to have so many wonderful bloggy friends. I am in awe of the awards I've received from all of you. I'm just a mom writing about the things that mean the most to me (children/family), and I'm humbled by the awards you share with me! Some of these were awarded at the beginning of November, and I'm only getting to add them and pass them on now.
My friend Renee at 2 Peas in a Pod has passed the following awards on to me. These awards me a lot coming from Renee! She is a wonderful person who always leaves kind comments on my blog. Her blog is always filled with encouraging posts. I LOVE the posts she made before Thanksgiving that shows all she is thankful for. If you've never visited her blog, check it out. Once you visit, you will be hooked! Thank you again Renee!


and

My friend Bridget at Miles to Go... has awarded me the following awards. These awards mean so much because of the person who awarded me! If you've never visited Bridget's blog, I encourage to. You will find a mom of 5 who has more on her plate than many people I know, yet she never complains. You can tell she enjoys all that she does, and that she loves life. I'm still trying to figure out how she keeps up with it all! Bridget's blog is another that once you visit, you are hooked! Thank you again Bridget!!

I'm passing all of these awards back to Renee and Bridget, and on to all of my blog friends in my blogroll!! You are all wonderful and deserving of each and every award! It makes my day to visit each of your blogs every day (and when I can't I certainly miss it), to find out what new and exciting things are happening in your lives! I've come to know you, and your families from your heartfelt writings. Thanks for making my days!!

3 comments:

Misty DawnS said...

Congratulations on all the awards! You really deserve them all.

Since I'm already hooked on Bridget's blog, I'm going to check out Renee's blog, so I can get hooked on that one too :-)

Renee said...

Congrats on all your awards! You really deserve each and everyone of them!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage