Wednesday, December 05, 2007

7 Random Things Meme

My friend BeccA has tagged me for a '7 Random Things about Me' meme. Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and posts the rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.

3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here are my '7 Random Things about Me

1. I have a collection of rocks that I started when I was in eighth grade. This has come in handy now that I teach kindergarten and we do a unit on rocks in the spring. My children even get in on the act by picking up rocks for me all the time.

2. I have set a goal for myself to walk on our treadmill 15 minutes a day to eventually build up to an hour a day.

3. I love the itty bitty pieces of ice that some restaurants serve in their drinks. It's not crushed ice, it's more like tiny balls of ice. Sonic, Pizza Inn, Zaxby's are just a few of the restaurants that use this ice in our community.

4. I like to be an organized, but it is hard for me to be. Many times when I start organizing, I see other things that need to be done so I'm bouncing from task to task.

5. I am not a "clothes person" when it comes to me (in other words my kids have more clothes than I do). I have the same outfits I wear over and over. It's a good thing my sister is my fashion patrol - she can help me with my fashion!

6. I have 2 alarms set to wake me each morning. My alarm on my clock is set to wake me to country music, and then I have the alarm on my cell phone set.

7. I would love to have a playroom for my kids. They each have their own bedroom, but it would be nice to have a playroom for their big toys (kitchen, Thomas Table, baby doll strollers, race car tracks, etc.). Who know, maybe we will one day.


Okay, now to pass on the tag:



Jennie at Brown Eyed Girl

Theresa at Theresa's Life


Holly at Mama Pajama
The Gal Herself at One Gal's Musings

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag! I'll get on this tomorrow!
www.mamapj.com

The Gal Herself said...

Thanks for tag! I'll try to get it done tonight. (You couldn't possibly know this, but I use two alarm clocks, too!)

Renee said...

Thanks for tagging me! I'll let you know when I have my post up. Hope your having a great week!!

Misty DawnS said...

I collect rocks too!!! In fact, we are going to have a rock/flower garden eventually and I'm extremely excited about it.

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage