Sunday, October 05, 2008

Too Funny!

Thursday afternoon, I took Drew and Mikayla to the park after school! As soon as we walked through the gate, Drew read the sign that said "NO PETS ALLOWED". He sat with me on a bench to study for his tests on Friday, and Mikayla ran off to play. It wasn't too long before Mikayla said "mommy, can I ask her if I can pet her dog?" To which Drew loudly responded "ooohhhh, it says no pets allowed!" I was about to crawl under the bench, but instead reminded Drew that he needed to take care of himself. I told Mikayla I didn't mind if she asked to pet it, and of course Drew needed a turn too! The next thing Mikayla said made my day! She yelled out (loud enough for several others to hear) "mom, it's a cute chicahuahua"! I lost it, and the mother sitting at the picnic table beside us (and the owner of the chihuahua), burst out laughing as well! Oh, from the mouths of babes...

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage