Thursday, October 09, 2008

Fall in the Park!

Saturday afternoon, the kids and I went went to our local walking park for our annual Fall in the Park. There was not as much there as I remember in past years, but Drew and Mikayla had fun in the "kiddie area". The first thing they rode were ponies/horses. I couldn't get any pictures of them riding because I was walking with them! They loved riding them though - as usual!

Mikayla's favorite was the train - this is the only thing she went on!
Drew rode this spinning ride for the first time ever. One of the workers was on the opposite side and as they pumped that handle the faster the ride would go. Drew loved it, but looked a little sick at the end when the worker started making it go extremely fast. There was another worker "manning" the break so he stopped it at that point. Drew got off the ride smiling - I don't think he was scared, just dizzy!

We also walked around and Mikayla picked up ducks and Drew threw darts. We had so much fun - I love fall!

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage