Friday, October 03, 2008

Fall Puppy Party

Drew waits in line at the slide - his favorite was the basketball throw. You can tell how the wind was blowing by looking at the orange cord on the left of the slide...
Mikayla and her friend Breanna slide together! This was Mikayla's favorite!
Thursday, September 25th, our school held it's fall Puppy Party (fall festival). Drew and Mikayla had been looking forward to this all week, and to be honest, so had I. I had to sign up for a 30 minute slot to work, and I was fortunate to get an early slot. Drew and Mikayla stayed in the after school program and when I was relieved, I went to get them to join the fun! Daddy joined us at the school and we had lots of fun. With the exception of the wind blowing making it feel colder than it really was, it was a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage