Friday, July 18, 2008

It's Squirrel, Mom!

I have been at the District Office all this week working on our first ever District Instructional Fair all this week. Since I didn't go today, I decided to take Drew and Mikayla to lunch. We decided (well they decided) on Jason's Deli - mainly for the complimentary ice cream, I think. I love the salad bar and sandwiches there so of course I agreed! After they finished their lunches, they were treated to a bowl of ice cream. Today they chose chocolate and vanilla swirl instead of their usual chocolate. I was enjoying some fruit and yogurt for dessert when Drew looks at me in all seriousness and says "this squirrel sure does taste good". Smiling I look up and say "what tastes good?" - thinking I had just misunderstood. Both Drew and Mikayla repeat "squirrel"! Laughing I tell them it's swirl not squirrel - not the animal that runs across yards and streets. Neither of them seem to believe me and it's just so darn cute, I don't press it! They keep me laughing daily - my angels!!

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage