Saturday, July 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Yesterday, we helped to celebrate my daddy, Poppi's, birthday! We took him to Ron's to dinner where Mimi and Jennie were working. Drew and Mikayla even requested the band that plays there on Friday nights to sing "Happy Birthday" to Poppi. They came to our table to serenade him. I'm not sure I've ever seen his face so red - Drew and Mikayla couldn't stop laughing. Although, mommy thought it was pretty funny too!! I couldn't ask for a better daddy, and I'm grateful that he is so involved in mine and my children's lives. He is a kind and honorable person, and I'm thankful that he and my mom raised me to be the woman I am today. My children absolutely adore him, and wouldn't know what to do without him. Happy Birthday Daddy - We Love You!!

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage