This week is a Tails week with Heads or Tails. Barb over at Skittles Place has asked us to post a list of 10 things. So here are my 10:
10 of my favorite things about fall:
1. colors - leaves, decorations, clothes
2. weather - cooler, not so humid
3. football - I love going to high school and college (hopefully this year) football games
4. Festivals - fair, community festivals, and church festivals
5. Halloween - the excitement of children (and adults) as they done their costumes and anticipate the treats that are to come
6. shopping - we like to finish up our Christmas shopping for the kids in October, only leaving a few things to pick up at the "day after Thanksgiving sales"
7. pumpkins - the children each pick out one they think is perfect, they choose what to carve, and we help both of them carve (SO MUCH FUN!!)
8. food - candy apples, roasted pumpkin seeds, pumpkin pie, etc. which leads me right into my next one...
9.Thanksgiving - spending time with family and friends, the feast, and giving thanks for what I am so blessed to have
10. Anticipation of Christmas...
So there it is - my "10"! To see others who have participated you can click on the blogroll or visit Skittles.