Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Jonathan!

Yesterday was my brother's 26th birthday. We went out to eat after Drew's soccer practice to celebrate! After eating dinner, we went back to Mimi and Poppi's house for cake! Drew and Mikayla love their "Uncle Jon Jon", and he sure spoils them rotten. Drew is real big into numbers right now and he knows that I'm 2 years older than my brother. He exclaimed at the restaurant, "mama's the oldest". I love reminding him that "daddy is the oldest" as Craig is seven years older than I! Jonathan LOVED (yea right) when we had them announce his birthday over the loud speaker at Golden Corral and we all clapped and hooted so all the other patrons would know "who" Jonathan was! He doesn't really mind the 26 part, like I don't really mind the 28. It's just that the big 3-0 is sneakin' up on me faster than I would like! Happy Birthday Jonathan - we love you!!
***Side Note: More posts to come soon - it has been a busy week so far and it's only Tuesday. I hope to even get to Heads or Tails this week, but it will be late...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Passing 30 is nothing--I'm dreading the big 4-0. Happy birthday to your brother.

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage