Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Jadyn

Saturday, Mikayla and I went to Jadyn's birthday party. Mikayla has danced with Jadyn the past two years, and she loves her! They are best buds on and off the dance floor! Even their teachers say "they don't need to look at each other to remember the routines, they look at each other because they love each other"! They play well together, and they get along great! I wish I had pictures from the party, but I forgot my camera. We enjoyed pizza, cake, and enjoyed watching Jadyn open her presents! We had such a fun time, and Mikayla and Jadyn are looking forward to future sleepovers! Happy 5th Birthday Jadyn!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok let me get all this out first - Happy Birthday Jadyn
Congrats to Mikayla for her awesome award in dance!! Yay Mikayla!!

Drew - Way to go on the poem dude! That is so cool and this is coming from a writer! Yay Drew!!

Now, onto my one burning question. How's Molly doing? Is she merging into your house? Is everything going well?

Sometimes a new dog can be a blessing and sometimes a nightmare. Was trying to figure out where she stood.

Keep us posted and hey - I missed you!!

BeccA's Buzz said...

Nicole, good question, I was wondering the same thing!

You usually do take plenty of photos, and that's great. My mom didn't and I don't have many from when I was young with my friends... :(

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage