Sunday, April 02, 2006

Our musicians...

Drew and Mikayla in the nursery at church! Anybody have any ideas on how to get them to always act like this with each other??

This morning I helped Jennie in the nursery at church. Mom was supposed to be in there with her but since she is in Myrtle Beach for Continuing Ed, I helped out! After church we met daddy and grandma at Wade's for dinner (we always eat mom's home cooked dinner after church on Sundays, but since she was not here we had to fend for ourselves). Then Drew and Mikayla wanted to go back to Mimi and Poppi's house with Poppi of course. As soon as we walked in the door Drew and Mikayla spotted a new toy on the couch! I wonder how they knew it was theirs?? As I round the corner into my mom and dad's living room, I hear loud screeching noises and I'm thinking what is that. I didn't have to wait long to find out...

Drew on electric guitar and Mikayla singing vocals - too cute! Just what they always needed Poppi! Honestly there is nothing cuter than hearing a toddler sing Jesus Loves Me. Those of you who have heard her sing know that she does a pretty funny Hallelujah too! Drew was doing a pretty good job on guitar also - even if it didn't really match the singing!


Then they switch - Mikayla tries her hand at guitar while Drew sings vocals!


Finally Poppi has a turn with the mic! We could have our very own family band!



Tired of performing, Mikayla puts these bunny ears on. I thought they were so cute, I made her smile for the camera! "Aw, mom"!

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage