Friday, April 07, 2006

No Pictures...

Drew's third baseball game was tonight but I don't have any pictures to post. That's because I was so busy getting the kids ready and looking for Craig's hat (imagine that) that I forgot my camera! I can tell you it was a fantastic game. I really wish I had remembered to get my camera though because Drew had many people there watching him play. Mimi and Poppi were there, as well as Jonathan and Jessica. Also Aunt Laura and Lauren were there. They had come to see Drew and Samantha( Drew was playing Samantha's little brother's team). It was fun to see Samantha (my cousin's daughter) since we hadn't seen her since Christmas! Drew did such a great job during this game! He hit his coach's pitch every time at bat (they got to bat three times during this game, usually they only bat twice)! He didn't need that tee at all!! He also did a fantastic job of backing up his team members in the field. He stopped several balls and even went into the outfield for a few. He is our little baseball man! We are so proud of him! He won't have another game until April 28th! I'm sure he will get lots of practice in the backyard over the next two weeks, but we sure will miss Friday night baseball!

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage