Saturday, April 15, 2006

Dance Class

I finally have some pictures to post of Mikayla at dance class! ENJOY!!! There are nine children in her dance class now, and she is the youngest. As you can tell, she does everything the other girls and boy do. Even some parents who stayed in the class with their children this week commented on what a good job Mikayla is doing to only be 2 years old! We are so proud of her!!
Mikayla practices her tap routine holding her pink lollipop! The theme for their recital this year is "Wizord of Oz" and they are tapping to the the Lollipop Kids' song.Mikayla and the other children draw a dancer's face.

They start the ballet routine! I'm sorry that these pictures are not too clear. To keep Mikayla from noticing me I cracked the door and took pictures of her reflection in the mirror. In case you can't tell by her face, she loves dance!
Mikayla and the other children continue to work on their ballet routine. She's the little one to the right of center in a black leotard.

One time I cracked the door to snap a picture and she surprised me! They were lining up right beside the door to do one of the runs in their routine. I snapped a picture anyway. I'm just glad she didn't start crying for me to get her!!




















No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage