Friday, December 30, 2005

WHAT FUN!!

We are into our second week of Christmas break, and we are really enjoying this time at home! I love teaching, but I also love spending this time around Christmas and New Years with Drew and Mikayla!! We have been spending our days playing with Power Rangers, baby dolls, play dough, and the kitchen that Santa brought. We have also had fun playing games, reading, and painting. One of my favorite things is staying up a little later and sleeping a little later in the mornings!! Drew and Mikayla like this a lot as well! They don't have to get up so early to get ready for school. I'm not sure how well Mikayla will adjust with having to go back to daycare next Thursday. She has gotten attached to staying with me. She is a daddy's girl, however, when she's tired, sick, or taking medicine, she wants mommy. Since we've been staying home though, everything has to be mommy! She even says she's mommy's girl and when Craig asks for sugar (a kiss), she's says "that's mommy's sugar" and leans over to give me a kiss smiling the whole time. It's the cutest thing ever, even Craig can't help but laugh. I think she just likes teasing him! She loves school, though, and once she gets back in the routine she will be okay. I don't think that Drew will have a problem going back to school! He really enjoys Ms. Rhonda's class at preschool, and he loves Ms. Brown's and Mrs. Hayes's class at my school! He's also older so I think that makes it easier for him to adjust! We don't have to think about adjusting for a few more days. We will enjoy the rest of our break!!

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage