Thursday, December 01, 2005

The Silver Ring!




All Craig talked about when I first met him were the crab rolls at The Silver Ring in Florida. Then, the first time I went to Florida with Craig (and Drew) in April 2002, we went there to eat. One time and I was hooked. They are famous for their Cuban sandwiches. They also serve other sandwiches, soups, and of course the famouse crab roll! So when we were planning our trip back to Florida, we made sure our plans included The Silver Ring!

GG ma, GG pa, Aunt Susie, Drew, Mikayla, Craig, and I enjoyed a late-afternoon lunch there on Friday! Drew really liked the Cuban and the soup, but didn't really care for the crab rolls. Mikayla really liked the crab rolls, and enjoyed some of my pressed turkey sandwich.

GG ma and GG pa wait of their lunch!

You can tell by that smile that Mikayla enjoyed her lunch at The Silver Ring!

Drew enjoys his Cuban sandwich as GG pa looks on!

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage