Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Drew's new song!

Drew has come home the last two days singing a song that he learned from one of his friends in 4K. I have heard the song WE WILL, WE WILL, ROCK YOU many times before, but I never knew any of the words (besides those of course)! Well Drew has learned some other words (we don't think these are correct), and I thought I would put them on here so you all could see how he sings it!

Drew's song: We will, we will, rock you-
sock you, pick you up and drop you-
with "dirt" on your face and a "b-d-skrace" (I think it is suppose to be big disgrace, but his way is so much cuter - don't you think?)

Then he starts over with: we will, we will, rock you

I'm pretty sure he doesn't understand what this means, so right now it is funny to hear. He was saying "with blood on your face" yesterday, but Craig told him that didn't sound very nice. So, we changed it to "with dirt on your face" and Drew is fine with the change. He has been singing it this way since.

It doesn't take kids this age long to pick up new things that's for sure...

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage