Monday, September 12, 2005

PTA/Open House

Tonight is our first PTA meeting of the year and it is also Open House. As a teacher, I am used to these, but it is our very first one as a family. Since Drew began 4k this year, we are all going. Craig is not real sure of this!! Since I will be in my classroom visiting with my parents, he will have to take Drew and Mikayla to Drew's classroom by himself. Trying to get where you are supposed to be with 2 children (2 years apart) can be tricky, but I am sure everything will be wonderful.

This gives us a chance to let Drew know how important his education is to us (I will probably visit in his room a minute before I leave), and it gives him a chance to show off what he has learned so far. I think the closer it gets, the more excited Drew (and Craig) get! I know I can't wait!!

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage