Saturday, September 17, 2005

Chuck E. Cheese's

Look at our pilot!! Future basketball star!


Drew and Mikayla love Chuck E. Cheese's. If fact, that's where Drew had his 4th birthday party!! These are pictures from when we went a week after Drew's birthday. He had his four year old check-up and had to get 4 shots that day. Since I took him by myself (and I had Mikayla with me), I told him that if he would be a good listener while we waited to be seen, then we would go to Chuck E. Cheese's that night for supper. Sure enough, they were both soooo good. Now when it came time for the shots, Drew said "I'm ready to go mama". And he cried a little, but I couldn't blame him. While Dr. Berry checked him, I sat in the chair holding Mikayla and Drew sat up there like such a big boy all by himself. Then, when he was getting shots, I stood up and held his hands (also had to hold him still) and Mikayla sat in the chair all by herself like such a big girl. Of course, by the time we had gotten to Chuck E. Cheese's that night, those shots were all but forgotten! They had so much fun playing on the slides, and on the "rides". They also love to play the games! Drew loves Chuck E., but Mikayla just likes to watch him. She doesn't want to be close. When we ask her what Chuck E. Cheese does, she says "clap, clap, clap". They had a great time, and so did we!

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage