Wednesday, September 14, 2005

A new experience!

Last night Craig had to go for a sleep study. It was our first night apart since we have been married, and in fact, it was the first time I'd ever been by myself all night. I wasn't really by myself last night either, of course, my angels were here. Like my daddy said, "you aren't alone, you have Drew and Mikayla with you". That was very comforting, what could they do if something happened? They were depending on me!!

I was a little nervous about this. I mean, I've never stayed alone when all I had was ME to worry about! With my 2 precious angels, I surely didn't want anything to go wrong!

Well, as you can see my 2 angels and I made it through the night just fine, and I am a better person for it. It was a great confidence booster. I know that any future times we are by ourselves, we will be okay.

I depended greatly on my faith in the Lord to get me through last night. I knew that no matter what, He would protect us! It would have been very easy to pack up my children and spend the night with my parents, or to accept my sister's offer to stay with us. (Not that she would be much help, just kidding Jennie!) I had a calmness in my heart that everything would be okay!

Craig had to leave while I had our angels in the bathtub. After that, they watched a little cartoons, and we read some bedtime stories. Then it was time for them to get to bed.

Then I thought, "what do I do with myself?" So, I got on the computer for a little while and talked to my sister. Then I worked on some school stuff, and went to bed!

All in all, I thought the night went very well. I feel prepared if I ever need to do that again!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

hey hey I would have been a help to! U know me I could have taken care of anybody that tried to hurt us! I am strong and mighty!!!!!

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage