Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Playin' around







Tonight Aunt Jen Jen (my sister) came over to eat supper with us! Since Craig had the camera taking pictures of the deck, we decided that we would take a few more! Here we are just playin' around!

Jennie and my angels and me and my angels snuggle to take pictures! Drew really didn't want to take these pictures because he was watching Lion King II that his Nana sent him! So....Jennie and Mikayla took another one!

Mikayla loves wearing this wig! When we put it on her at Walmart, we had to get it! We added it to her dress-up closet. Doesn't she look cute?

Craig in his Halloween costume! LOL I told him that people were going to think those are his REAL teeth! LOL We thought this was too funny, I just had to post it!!

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage