Friday, January 16, 2009

Fun Way to Ring in the Year!

My friend Nanda called to see if the kids and I wanted to go get lunch and see a movie with a group of friends on Friday, January 2nd. I knew the kids would LOVE it, and since I enjoy getting together with friends anytime, I told her we would love to go!
We met Nanda and her two children, Bryson and Breanna, Traci and her daughter, Emily, and her cousin, Morgan, Loretta and her two children, Philip and Elizabeth, and Angie and her two children, Maddie and Dawson at Chick-fil-a for lunch at 11:30 and then decided on which movie we would go see. Did you get all that?? That made 5 adults, including me, and 10 children, including Drew and Mikayla - what were we thinking? It actually was WONDERFUL, and a lot of fun!
All of the kids were very well behaved at Chick-fil-a - even though we took up four whole tables. They played on the playground for awhile after we finished eating while us girls got to talk. Then we decided on which movie we would see (Bedtime Stories) and headed to the theater. The kids were very well behaved during the movie as well. Mikayla, Breanna, Nanda, Traci, Morgan, and I sat on one row, with Loretta, Elizabeth, Maddie, Angie, and Emily sitting directly behind us, and the boys (Philip, Bryson, Dawson, and Drew) sat at the top because the theater was so crowded. I was a little concerned at first about the boys being at the top without an adult, but they were fine! It was a good movie, I think the adults enjoyed it as much as the children. The children were all extremely well behaved. In fact, you would have never guessed we had 10 kids with us unless you counted, and that is saying something, I think!! We can't wait to do this again!!

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage