Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Student of the Month!



Mikayla is the May Student of the Month in her class at daycare. She came home with a note in April asking us to send in pictures to be displayed on their "wall of fame" in the classroom. I was so excited, but those of you who know me know that it took quite awhile for me to decide which pictures to send because I take so many. I wanted to make sure that I had some from different age groups, that I had some with her favorite people, and some of her participating in her activities. Craig asked me several times during this process "what are you doing?". Or he would answer "it's up to you" when I asked him what he thought. As I looked back at pictures of "our baby girl", it reminded me that she's not really a baby anymore. I can't believe my "baby" will be in kindergarten next year. Exciting and sad all at the same time. It seems like just yesterday she was walking in with daddy and I as we took Drew for his first day of kindergarten. Here is our "baby girl" as student of the month - that's right, you guessed it - more pictures!!

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage