Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring Break!!

We are on Spring Break (beginning now) this week!! The kids and I are so excited, Craig on the other hand is not so much! I woke up this morning and really did not want to go to school, but it made it so much easier knowing that I had 7 days to sleep late!! The big question this week for all of my students has been "what will you do over the break?" Many of them (and parents too) begin asking me the same question. Here's our list of things we are doing over the break (more fun things will be added spontaneously I'm sure):
  • sleeping (as late as Drew and Mikayla will allow)
  • staying in pajamas (at least part of the time)
  • cleaning house (I mean the get down and dirty kind - we need to have a yard sale while I'm out)
  • playing outside (as much as the weather allows)
  • going to the park
  • swimming (well not really, it's still a little early - but Drew did mention to Poppi that he needs to open the pool)
  • playing dress-up, babies, make-up
  • playing with moon sand/trains/cars
  • relaxing

So, just because we don't have a trip/vacation planned we will still have plenty of fun. You can count on that!! :)

1 comment:

Renee said...

Your Easter pics are great and I love your kid's picture as the header. They are adorable! Have a great spring break.

Renee'
http://rmboys2.wordpress.com/

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage