Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Sweet Man...

Drew is so much like his daddy - in every way! He's silly (when at times I want him to be serious), funny (always trying to make people laugh), and he LOVES TV (so much so that he would do nothing but watch TV all day if we let him)! Another way that he is so much like his daddy (and my favorite) is that he is thoughtful!!
Some of you may remember an earlier post about Drew putting a rose on my pillow (he brings tears to my eyes at times). This happens to be another thoughtful "Drew" story. At times, our little rambunctious "all boy" son gets in so much trouble that I really, really, - did I mention really want to remember these sweet, precious things he does. Not just remember them - but share them too!
With the last tooth Drew lost, the Tooth Fairy left him FIVE DOLLARS!?! I'm beginning to wonder where this generous fairy was when I was a kid. My sweet, sweet, six year old says to me and Craig as he finds the five dollar bill under his pillow "I'm going to give this to Mikayla!" "I've already gotten a lot of five dollars and she hasn't gotten any." Craig and I told Drew how proud we were of him that he wanted to share with his sister and that he was thinking of her, but we also reminded him that she would get money from the Tooth Fairy as soon as she starts losing her baby teeth. To which he replied "Oh, ok then, Mikayla you will get some when you pull your teeth!"

2 comments:

Renee said...

How adorable!!

trish said...

hahahaha this post made me laugh out loud!! lol hes so sweet but soo funny =)

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage