Sunday, November 11, 2007

Update on Molly

This is another post I've been meaning to post for some time - my friends Nicole and Becca were wondering how our new puppy Molly was doing! I am happy to report that she has meshed with our family very well! She never growls (which is what I worried about with small children), and the only time she barks is if she hears something/someone directly outside. She is such a sweet girl, and her favorite place to be is in my lap! Drew and Mikayla LOVE for her to sit in their laps too!! I'd love to post another picture, but she seems to be very "camera shy", and every time I get the camera out, she runs. We will have to get her used to that, because those who know me know that I LOVE taking pictures!! Thanks for asking about our newest addition! She's just PRECIOUS!!!

1 comment:

BeccA's Buzz said...

Yes, she will have to get over that real quick! She'll be posing in no time LOL

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage