Sunday, November 11, 2007

My Sweetie...

Last Saturday morning I awoke to something on my pillow. After opening my eyes, I realized it was a rose. Now, some of you are probably thinking awwww her husband is a sweetie, but hold that thought. Craig didn't know anything about this - my sweetie in this case is my son!! While I was sleeping, Drew had gotten one of the roses that I had dried and had placed it on my pillow!! Can you believe it??? He is going to be a WONDERFUL husband one day. I'm still trying to figure out where he learned to do this - he hasn't seen his daddy do it, that's for sure. I told Craig he could learn some things from his six year old! There are times that he makes me want to pull my hair out (like from the book Love You Forever), but then he goes and does something like this. I'm sure when he's older, I won't be able to recall many of the mischievous things, but the sweet things I'll remember forever!!!

5 comments:

Shelby said...

aawwwwwww that's too sweet :)

Misty DawnS said...

Awwww! You are so right - he will make a WONDERFUL husband!

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart! Cherish these moments! (I know you do.)

BeccA's Buzz said...

Scrapbook it baby!!!!!! ;-)

Theresa said...

Yes so sweet, you can just feel his love for you :)

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage