Saturday, November 03, 2007

Something Special!


My friend Holly at Mama Pajama has given me the "Bloggers with Integrity" award. This award originated at The Little Aussie Cynic, and here's Aussie's post:
"After looking, reading and watching many many Blogs and bloggers I decided to issue some recognition to those fellow bloggers I feel maintain integrity in the Blogs. All these bloggers incorporate within their wonderful sites, an integrity not always seen. They share terrific stories, topics, discussions and images. All Well worth a look."
I want to thank Holly for this award - it is a true honor coming from her!! I will be passing this along to my friends I feel are "bloggers with integrity" a little later!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Congratulations! Your award is definitely well deserved!

Renee'
http://rmboys2.wordpress.com/

BeccA's Buzz said...

Alison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so sorry! I haven't been a very good blogger friend lately, I've been so incredibly busy. I want to take some time to come back and get all caught up on your blog, I miss it!

I'm stopping by today to invite you to come see that I've created a new meme called 'Give Me Five' Monday meme. I didn't have one for Monday and thought, hey, why not make my own? I'd sure love it if you could come by and even participate! Thanks dear, I promise to come get caught up very soon...for now, I must drum up some much needed traffic to my meme-baby! BeccA

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage