Saturday, August 19, 2006

Happy Birthday Morgan!


Make a wish Morgan!

Last Saturday (I know, I know, that was a week ago - sorry! I get a little overloaded when the new school year starts!!) we went to Morgan's birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. Those of you who frequent my blog know that Morgan is the daughter of our friends Rick and Angie. We go to church together and Morgan was also in my kindergarten class two years ago! On a side note - Rick and Angie are expecting their second child, a boy they will name Hayden, in January!

Morgan's birthday party was very nice. There were lots of children there that Drew and Mikayla knew from church and even some Drew knew from school since he is now there with me all day! The adults got to enjoy each other's company! It seemed that a great time was had by all.

Drew and Mikayla get a hug from Chuck E.!

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage