Saturday, February 18, 2006

Lunch with Daddy (or sort of...)

Drew enjoys a french fry...one of his favorites!
Mikayla enjoys a chicken nugget...one of her favorites!
Drew and Mikayla...our silly monkeys!
Since Craig has been working so much lately, he's not been able to spend as much time with Drew and Mikayla. I know this worries Craig, and since Drew and Mikayla love going to his work, we decided to go have lunch with him today! I took my camera thinking that I would get a picture of Craig working since my daddy always teases Craig about "not working". I did get some pictures, but not of Craig. Instead, I got pictures of Drew and Mikayla enjoying their fast food lunch in daddy's office. I'll have to make sure my daddy knows that Craig was working, so hard in fact, he worked straight through lunch. Drew and Mikayla didn't mind too much though, they got to play in his office.

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage