Thursday, February 09, 2006

Change of Plans...

I went tonight to change Drew from playing baseball with 5 and 6 year olds, to playing ragball another year (3 and 4 year olds). The more I thought about him playing with those older boys, the more I wasn't so sure it was the right thing for him to do. He is such an independent little boy, he probably would do fine with the older boys. I just felt that he needed another year learning about the game before we moved him up to the mites (they count outs and keep score)! So now, Craig is thinking about becoming a head coach! He was an assistant on Drew's team last year, and he thought about becoming a head coach then. It will all depend on his work schedule since he has been working lots of hours these last few weeks. The draft for ragball will not be this weekend, but we will know more once Craig makes his decision. Again, I will keep you posted!!

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage